Thursday, May 10, 2012

May Madness


Here we find ourselves thick into May. I don't how I can be so busy, and yet have so little to say. My words of wisdom are non existent, if they are ever wise in any light or situation at all.

We are on our way to to the end of school. It is always pretty intense as everything winds down. I'm checking the to do list and have many items left to check. The kids are becoming excited and the weather is doing that annoying thing by making it seem like summer outside.

Roxy has blended into the family scene better than I could have ever expected. Kiki, Patch and Sara are putting up with her. Ruth is very responsible and takes the lion's share care of her dog.

High school testing for Ruth is on Saturday. She has chosen to attend a different high school than her older brother. Oh, brother! Her new school is amazing, and I know it is going to be a wonderful experience for her. Three schools for me is going to be an organizational test, but I'm sure we can do it if we all work at it together!

I cannot believe that John is going to be a Junior in high school next year. I cannot believe that this means Birk is in middle school. Middle school!

Old time keeps flying by. Just trying to resist the urge to give in to the sunny, summer day outside. That's all for now. I'll keep you posted!

No comments: