Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Ruth's Rant: Babysitting and Family Vacation in Cabo San Lucas


Mexico is a place for relaxing, playing on the beach, and watching sunsets. Sounds fun. Try sharing that with 5 other kids! Having to babysit you and your friend's little sister? Disaster-zone!
 
After my experience with my little sister, I wasn't surprised when Birk piled her plate with dessert at the dinner buffet. I guess with a crazy little sis, like Birk the tornado kid, I learn more stuff like how to babysit her in a hotel room with absolutely  no good T.V. shows or A.N.E (absolutely NO ENTERTAINMENT).
 
Are boys more responsible than girls?  Ask my older brother after he and his friend left my friend's 5 year-old little sister unattended in a hotel room. Please note that they were supposed to be babysitting.
thus concludes vacation.

written by Ruth
5th grade
10 years old

3 comments:

Terri said...

Thanks so much for your sweet comment.... you made my day! Wow , Mexico.... I can only dream about going. I know you and your family had a ball. Your family is adorable!

Veronica Lee said...

That's really an awesome post for a 10 year old!

Deb said...

thanks Veronica

From Ruth