Saturday, February 28, 2009

Wow!  I am so honored to have received the Kreative Blogger award from Annie.  Check out her terrific blog called Annie Are You Okay??  It is  beautiful and well written. Thanks so much, Annie!

*Here are the award rules:
List 7 things that you love and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers you love.
Be sure to tag them and let them know they have won!
You can copy the picture of the award and put it on your sideboard
letting the whole world know.....
you are KREATIV!

7 Things I Love
1.  I know this is a given, but I love love love my family!
2.  Sleep (had to be on this list somewhere) and sleeping in.
3.  Staying in my pajamas on a snowy day and baking cookies and not g0ing anywhere.
4.  An excellent game of scabble with snacks.
5.  Good friends around the kitchen table.
6.  Humor
7.  Beautiful, carefully chosen words--whether it be in song or prose, but especially in a love letter.

7 of my Favorite Blogs I'd like to pass this award on to:

Don't forget to either e-mail your favorite bloggers or comment them to let them know they have won!

Happy Saturday!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! That means so much to me. And I finally found something about the new Blogger widget that I like. I can follow more than 200 blogs. I was at my limit and now I can add more so I can follow everyone back now! Yay!

Terri said...

Thanks so much Deb!!!!!! You are to sweet!! This is my first!

Veronica Lee said...

"Tahniah!" That means congrats in Malay!

Rae Ann said...

You are so sweet! I have been enjoying your blog, too. I'm lame about getting awards up in a timely manner, but I do really appreciate it!

Jennifer said...

I haven't even congratulated you yet! Agh! CONGRATULATIONS! Come on, you know you deserve it! ;-)

And thank you, thank you, thank you for awarding it to me! You are awesome!

janice said...

Thanks Deb! I'm really enjoying your blog as well (especially since you're in the Bay Area too!)

~Jamie said...

Thanks for the nod! I am VERY behind on the blogging front, but the award is on my list for this week. Gotta get the troops settled first! I love your blog and again thanks for thinking of little old foolish me!