Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Hello from California January 2012


Dear Friends,

We are back into the swing of things. Our biggest news is that our renovation is finally over. Actually, all of our renovations are finally over, as far as I know. Now we are at the last bit of the hard part, reorganizing and getting things functioning in some kind of functional state.

High school applications are in. Winter activities have started. Sounds kind of boring doesn't it? Well, it is run of the mill and not very exciting, but after so much excitement, it feels kind of nice to be boring.

It won't last for long. There are tons of trips and activities on the horizon. It makes me tired just to think about them. I am still determined to take a sleeping vacation some day.

You can always drop me a line and let me know about your excitement. Now that we are so calm, someone has to spice things up around here!

Kindly,
Deb



No comments: