Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Lice O' Rama

I got the dreaded call from Birk's constant companion's mother. Birk's BFF has lice again. Now, if two little girls, let's call them Thelma and Louise, spend 9 out of 10 vacation days together and one gets lice...what are the odds on the other NOT getting lice?

I'm thinking zero. The big donut. Zilch. Zip. Nada. Diddly squat.

Oh, please Lice Gods, not again. I will have to sell my daughter's Zhu Zhu Hamster that she got for her birthday on eBay to pay for another round of treatments.

Ugh!

Waaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!

The ever-calm Ruth's 11 year old advice: "What are you worried about, mom? It's not like they can hurt us."

Considering our electric bill jumped like a frog out of the frying pan, I guess they can only kick us with their little lice feet where it hurts...in the wallet.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Oh no! I'll cross my fingers that she doesn't get them again.

Kim said...

Eeek!

Jennifer said...

Ugh. I hate lice. I have had personal experience with The Lice. In fourth grade, I think. I remember my picking through my hair. Dis. Gust. Ing. I hope Birk has an invisible force field around her head. Stay away lices!

Helene said...

Oh no!!! What a huge bummer, esp considering you all just went through this!! I really hope she doesn't catch it from her BFF!