I have 20 minutes of beautiful quietude (if you don't count the neighbor's lawn service's power tools). I've been rushing about non-stop and have an unwritten to-do list (item number one, write the list down).
I woke up at 5 am this morning and sat right up in bed. I figure these are the moments that prove your brain is actively working during your sleep (even if that's not the case when you are awake). Questions were rolling through my brain with a panic.
- Did I have enough snack for the Walk to School Program today?
- Did I have too much snack?
- Would the parents approve of Kellogg's Mini Wheats and cut oranges as a snack?
- Would parents be upset that the whole snack wasn't organic?
- With the Swine Flu going around, should all of these little fingers be reaching into a bowl of any kind of snack without hand sanitizer?
- What time do I have to get up in order to cut up all of the oranges, arrange the snack on serving dishes and get to school by 7:45?