Tuesday, October 27, 2009

11 Year Old Guest Blogger: Ruth's Dream Vacation


If I could go anywhere in the world, I would go to Canada.

I would stay in our newly remodeled house and help my grandpa build some horse stables.

I would go tubing on our lake and maybe even try water skiing.

On other days, I would go on long nature walks, or take a trail ride with my horse.

Of course, I'd have to bring my cats: Patch to protect me and Sara to cuddle!

For dinner, I'd have soup and sandwiches or any other food that sounds good.

At the end of my glorious vacation, I will give the horse back to its owner (I was only renting it), pack up and go home.

I'll have lots of adventures to tell my family!!!

5 comments:

The Little Miss said...

how cute! Loved this post! Im new to your blog and wanted to say hi! I have really enjoyed reading your older posts!!!

If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
Xo
Priscila

Liz Mays said...

That sounds so peaceful and wonderful!!!!

Terri said...

Sounds wonderful!!!
Hey Deb!! I haven't visited in a lonnnnng time!!! I so miss keeping up with you. You can read all about it on my blog!!! Hopefully I will be back soon.... take care!!!!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic site, I had not come across lifewithbirk.blogspot.com before in my searches!
Keep up the fantastic work!

Anonymous said...

Hello,

Thanks for sharing this link - but unfortunately it seems to be not working? Does anybody here at lifewithbirk.blogspot.com have a mirror or another source?


Cheers,
Charlie