Sunday, January 2, 2011

Biggest Blog Vacation Ever!

Well, I haven't touched a computer in over 2 weeks. I haven't had access to email for a week and a half. Cold turkey. No TV, either. I'm sitting here with my iPhone in the Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge, finally reconnecting with the cyber world.

Did I miss it? Did I suffer withdrawal? The short answer is yes and no. I missed writing, I missed chatting with friends, but I did not feel a massive void in my day.

I read a book. I cooked. I still had the renovation chaos swirling around me to keep my stress level occasionally spiking. I even had a mild case of the flu.

I've been blogging for over 3 years now. I'm not a daily poster, but I've been writing regularly for quite some time. Once I get home, get ready for more news from the Canadian Chronicles. Vacation over.

No comments: